Happy Birthday To Our Friend Bill Runnel!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

airminded88

Airman 1st Class
Mar 11, 2013
Texas, United States
I would like to remind everyone who reads and enjoys Bill Runnel's stories from his time in the service that today, April 21st 2018 is his 93rd Birthday.
Personally I would like to Salute Bill on this special day for him and thank him for the distinguished service given to this nation and the free world in a time of great hardships.
It is a pleasure to have you among us, Bill, and we hope to keep hearing more about your noble life.
Happy Birthday my friend and Hero!!

Cheers

Erick

I would like to remind everyone who reads and enjoys Bill Runnel's stories from his time in the service that today, April 21st 2018 is his 93rd Birthday.
Personally I would like to Salute Bill on this special day for him and thank him for the distinguished service given to this nation and the free world in a time of great hardships.
It is a pleasure to have you among us, Bill, and we hope to keep hearing more about your noble life.
Happy Birthday my friend and Hero!!

Cheers

Erick
Thank you for the kind words!.................Bill

Happy birthday Bill. Don't know you personally but I enjoy your thread responses. Have to ask?? Have you created (built) a B-17 model that carries your old squad numbers.? Love to see it posted, or a link to the thread that does.
upload_2018-4-21_16-31-54.jpeg

Happy birthday Bill. Don't know you personally but I enjoy your thread responses. Have to ask?? Have you created (built) a B-17 model that carries your old squad numbers.? Love to see it posted, or a link to the thread that does.
View attachment 490687
About seven years ago I did build a B-17G model but it doesn't carry my squad numbers etc. It sets on top our refrigerator. Thanks for the birthday greeting!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back