I went to fight and a hockey game broke out......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bertuzzi deserved what he got, and Moore got alittle more than he deserved, but Bertuzzi had every right to assault him in the Enforcer role after that check....

I would have...

Heres ol Martys downfall... Poor little Huggy Bear Brashear... God what a ***** he is.....

Attachments

• thewhacker.avi
    1 MB · Views: 70
lesofprimus said:
Bertuzzi deserved what he got, and Moore got alittle more than he deserved, but Bertuzzi had every right to assault him in the Enforcer role after that check.
BINGO!

lesofprimus said:
Bertuzzi deserved what he got, and Moore got alittle more than he deserved, but Bertuzzi had every right to assault him in the Enforcer role after that check....

I would have...

Heres ol Martys downfall... Poor little Huggy Bear Brashear... God what a ***** he is.....

100% agree

I have always wondered whether it was a streak of Barbarism that was involved with Ice Hockey. Those fights always look like things that would get you at least a yellow card in rugby or soccer or any other one of the modern codes in Australia. They look too vicious which brings up the point of whether Canadians and the US where Ice Hockey is mainly played have a streak of Barbarism running through them up to the present day.

No its not Barbarism its called a sport where the players move at 25mph and the puck at up to 110mph with precision and grace . The players are subjected to pokes grabs and hits and tempers get a little frayed . For the uninitiated this might indicate the beauty of ice hockey the goals and the saves please show me the equivilant of speed of speed and finesse in any other sport
to bad you aint got ice down under

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghe2issK_1s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOMu_xDcSBA

In the years since past, hockey pugilism was a fine art, with a specific purpose...

Protect ur star players....

If u pummel the guy who slashed Wayne Gretzkys arm, the next guys gonna think twice....

Secondly was to motivate ur team... The best at fisticuffs, in the history of Hockey, was/is Bob Probert, who played for the Detroit Red Wings and the Chicago Blackhawks... The man dominated for years and was the measuring stick for young up and comers for a decade or more...

Bob Probert vs Darryl Stanley
Rob Ray in an ESPN Commercial

Attachments

• probertvstanley.avi
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
  • rayespn.avi
    2.2 MB · Views: 68
How about them Penguins, sure they lost there second game 2-0 but they beat the Flyers 4-0 in the first game.

Crosby is gonna be one hell of a player. The Penguins are young and going to soon be a good team agian!

Go Penguins!

Some shots to get the blood flowing...

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 292
  • nystrom.jpg
    nystrom.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 288
  • jonathan1.jpg
    jonathan1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 260
  • hatchercheck.jpg
    hatchercheck.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 272
  • glassbreak.jpg
    glassbreak.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,370
  • carlsons.jpg
    carlsons.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 319
  • shore.jpg
    shore.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 281
  • brown7.jpg
    brown7.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 408
  • fedoruksbrown.jpg
    fedoruksbrown.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 274
  • odgerbau.jpg
    odgerbau.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 295
Gotta love hockey. It's like soccor and boxing rolled together into one sport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back