IL2 Forgotten Battles Screenshots...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Red X Ponger...

Lol, that was supposed to be this screenie of SoW. Even for a development screenshot, the game is looking awesome.

n6qfqq.jpg

As I neared the airstrip for landing, I noticed that the area was abandoned with a burning plane in a hangar. Mortar rounds were also incoming. It seems that the enemy was about to overrun the place.

-Profo

Can this B-24 execute such a severe bank without losing control?

Attachments

• heavy_flak_1.jpg
    heavy_flak_1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 198
famous quote

Attachments

• Dorazzz.JPG
    Dorazzz.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 222
Can anyone I.D. the country of origin? I looked for this national marking in my reference material and came up dry.

Thanks,

-Profo

p.s.,
Unless the 'AF' in 'BHAF' stands for 'Air Force' and the 'BH' stands for Bosnia Hertzkavena (sp). But that doesn't make sense because Yugoslavia enveloped that region. Maybe its an off-the-wall skin?

Attachments

• through_the_storm.jpg
    through_the_storm.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
BHAF = "Bornholm Airforce"

The name BHAF and the insignia are a "what if" scenario dreamt up by some gamers based on the idea of "what if" the Bornholm islanders had tossed out the Swedes in the 1600's and created an independant state.

Bornholm is an island that lies between Sweden and the Polish coast (former Prussia) and in reality, Germany occupied it from 1940 until 1945. It was captured by the Russians in 1945 and is currently a possesion of Denmark.

Turning for Final Approach

Attachments

• Dauntless and Ships.jpg
    Dauntless and Ships.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 206
What kind of psycho has the number of posts you have. Get a ****ing life numbnuts.

And don't even think about criticizing others. Your shots look like cartoons.

Sincerely
-Profo

Last edited:
Hey azshole, u best shut ur fu*kin mouth before u open it too far...

And as for the psycho part cause I have so many posts, I've been here for 6 years moron and was a Moderator, and ur about to piss off alot of members and Mods here.... Suggestion: shut ur fu*kin mouth, take the advice or go away before ur banned...

And my shots look like cartoons??? LMAO... Urs look like my 8 year old took em...

Looks like a jeep and some AA armor to the right. Do you know what the British called the later model P-40s that they used?

Attachments

• P%2040's-112sqn.jpg
    P%2040's-112sqn.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 190
Duh Tomahawks, wtf, u think we're a bunch of know nothings???

U need to stop with the mini history lessons pal, most of us have forgotten more than u know...

Good screenshot tho, better than I can come up with, but then again, I dont have a graphics program to spice em up like u and a couple of other guys use....

Hey azshole, u best shut ur fu*kin mouth before u open it too far...

And as for the psycho part cause I have so many posts, I've been here for 6 years moron and was a Moderator, and ur about to piss off alot of members and Mods here.... Suggestion: shut ur fu*kin mouth, take the advice or go away before ur banned...

And my shots look like cartoons??? LMAO... Urs look like my 8 year old took em...

Uh oh :rolleyes:

Alright, before things get out of hand, I was looking through my files for any screenshots, but I realized that I've backed up a lot of my PF stuff, so I'm left with an old screenshot. This is what happens when your high yo-yo goes horribly wrong.

Avenger-Frankclosecall5.png

What kind of psycho has the number of posts you have. Get a ****ing life numbnuts.

And don't even think about criticizing others. Your shots look like cartoons.

Sincerely
-Profo
WTF??

You come in here and talk smack to another member (and very senior one at that) with only a post history of 17???

LesOfPrimus is right in the fact that your screenshots are mundane (that's a nice word that means boring as hell). Try posting up some shots that have something out of the ordinary, and not window dressing shots like your last one.

Nothing like joining up and looking like a douchebag right out the gate...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back