Junkers Ju87 B-2, S7+KH, Libya, 1942 Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers fellas! :)

I'm just about to go into work to find out if I still have a job. I'm meeting my boss at 19:00. I don't know which way it'll go. :-k

I don't want to lose a well paying job that I love doing. If I do get the bullet though, i'll get a nice severence package and have loads more time to build models! :D

Every cloud has a silver lining!

Yep, hope you keep your job mate. A severance package is great whilst it lasts, and even better if you can get another well-paid job, but if you can't...Still, a couple of months off, then another job is fantastic too!
BTW, why not do your 'teenage thing' somewher else on the model, maybe in an unobtrusive place, and see if anyone spots it?!!! He He!!

Cheers for the support lads :) I'm still here, 294 out of 611 got the boot though! I'm lucky I guess.

Terry, I was thinking about spraying some of the splotches on the wings in the shape of all the countries of all the GB participants.

OK, I need a list, off the top of my head, USA, Canada, GB, Ireland (for me!), Aus, NZ, Serbia, Poland (for Wojtek, he's co-building Harrisons P-40! ;)), and even though Jan is in Scotland, there'll be Sweden too.

Am I missing anyone?

Hey Keith, glad your still employed, even a package is a bummer when the moneys, gone and all that modelling time you've just lost…….great build though
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back