Lysander 277 squadron BA E

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeerryy77

Recruit
Jun 18, 2017
Helou.
Am lokingfor photos fo Lysander in 277squadron
Tail BA E serial number v9547
This aircraft have non regular camuflage
I need more info for this
Cris

Westland Lysander Mk.IIIA serial V9547 of the no. 277 Squadron.. I don't have seen here anything strange in her uniform. Just a little bit worn one.

Lysander IIIa BA-E 277 sqdn.jpg

Lysander IIIa BA-E 277 sqdn_.jpg

Lysander IIIa BA-E 277 sqdn_a.jpg

the pic source: Flickriver: DesertBlooms's photos tagged with westlandlysander

Thanx i have this photo. I need morre because don't now how paint upper wing. This aircraft have not regullar camo scheme. No type A and no type B

In Wojtek's first photo, the bomb carriers are holding a supply box and an "M" Type dinghy. At the rear of the aircraft are four smoke markers. I have a photo showing the left side of the aircraft

There's a photo in the Warpaint book showing an overhead view of four Lysanders, V9606, V9499, V9350 and V9278. All have the same pattern on the wing tops with slight variations, but no difference with odd or even serial numbers as with Hurricanes and Spitfires.

According to the Warpaint book no.48 the plane was of the Dark Green/ Extra Dark Sea Grey with Sky undersides. The profile of her port side with the layout camo spots is close to the A type camo. I would follow that pattern for the wing tops.

Its not the same. Read this in left side . What you think Guys? ? Any idea? Who decide whst pwint aircraft?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back