MEMBERS CHOICE POLL, MTO/N. Africa Group Build #3......

Members Choice Poll...

• B-17Engineer : P-40B 112 Sqn Eygpt 1942.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DBII : Gotha 242

• DirkPitt289 : Hs 129 B/2, Blue "C" 4th Squadron/ Ground Attack Wing 2

• Ellis995 : Spitfire MK. IXc flown by LT. Hobaczewskis

• Imalko : Hurricane Mk IIC of No. 351 (Yugoslav) Sqn RAF, Lybia, 1944

• Jamierd : Bf110D of 9./ ZG 26, 1941

• Javlin : Bf109G-10 WrkNum 491504

• Javlin : Bf109G-14 3rd Sq. II Gruppo Caccia 1944

• VikingBerzerker : PZL P.24G

• VikingBerzerke r: Fl-282 B/0

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

After spending a good 15 minutes checking them out, I had to go with Terry although there are quite a few worthy of the vote.

And I'm kicking myself in the rearend for not doing this build. Wanted so much to do an MTO German bird. Gotta get my @ss in gear and set up a spot in this new house for building!!!

Last edited:
Very tough to choose!! I loved the 110 and both the hurricanes and Peter's P-39 but in the end I chose Terry's kick arse Beaufighter, well done guys!

Hard to decide..but have to go with Terry's - the workmanship in his Beau is incredible!!! Peter's P-40B and VB's PZL P-24G next runners up IMO...

I've deliberated for about 20 minutes on this, each one is deserves merit and the standard is excellent, Terry's Beau is a beaut, but then again so is Alex and Igor's Hurricane, not to mention the smooth looking P-39. As for character I'd have to go for Dave's Fl-282. in the end, my Hurricane soft spot won out and I'm punting for Alex.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

I tried to buy my vote with a new bottle but was to honest. I will have to vote for Bugs and the P-39, followed by a Hurricane. Nice birds guys

DBII

Only just noticed the banner on my MTO icon!!
I don't what to say (write) ! For once, I'm stuck for words!!!
I honestly don't think it's that good, and, bearing in mind the sheer size of the thing, which makes some things a little easier to achieve, I think the 'Prize' could have easily gone another way.
Thanks very much indeed to all, I really do appreciate it.

Darn, missed the build. Anyway, congrats Terry, another group build icon under your siggy. :thumbleft:

-Arlo

Thanks very much, H, Andy and Arlo. First time one of my models has won anything in 30 years - mind you, I haven't entered any moelling competitions in 30 years either!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back