mig-3 late 148º IAP Kharkov Spring 1942

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Welcome all people especially wotjek thank you very much.
the base color is the same we used the variation perhaps with the colors that I've messed muchismo cab, and I have given this aspect for inside use the same color who uses tweezers to the bottom of the plane, if you look at the pictures that Evan is almost no difference (or so it seems to me) between one color and the other with the exception that I gave on this color with a sepia watercolor washes to get this color.
this work I have downloaded in pdf for example use well for me. many thanks wotjek your help is great to do a great job always

Last edited:
as always in each model, placement tests or adjustments of the different parts.

IMG_0548_zps605e0e07.jpg

IMG_0547_zps251d28de.jpg

with aluminum foil I cut what will be the belts, I have to do the hooks that will do a home photoetched

that short time I have finished the holidays and back to work has left me no time, hopefully next week and can resume some hobby, thank you for your patience.

heart thanks friends ...

sure I'll have more time and my dog ​​(one gos d'atura) which is a dog autochthonous of Spanish pirineios we no longer need to take care has not overcome his illness and passed away last night, 'at that time and I will be able to devote myself my models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back