Military Band

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

US Navy 7th Fleet Brass Band & JMSDF Yokosuka Brass Band
******************* Joint Floor Concert*********************
*************@Yokosuka Art Theater on Dec 12, 2016**********
:thumbleft:

The military bands are great. The band master of the 28 piece band at Basic Training, Jefferson Barracks, tried to recruit me. He needed a baritone player and that was my instrument. But I declined. Wanted to stay in the Army Air Corps Program. Hind sight tells me that would have been a safer path to follow.

Last edited:
Thanks Bill for your kind comment.
I'm much honored to have it and wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

Thanks Bill and MM :)

USAF Pacific Band & JASDF Central Band
Joint Christmas Concert on Dec. 15, 2017
@Mitsui Bldg Zinbo-cho, Tokyo

"Let It Snow !"

Here we go :thumbleft:

Last edited:
German culture in our old history.
Playing "Ode to joy" in the end of the year is a Japanese annual event since the German POW taught it a century ago when the 1st world war was over. A Happy New Year, every one :)

From movie...

German culture in our old history.
Playing "Ode to joy" in the end of the year is a Japanese annual event since the German POW taught it a century ago when the 1st world war was over. A Happy New Year, every one :)

From movie...

Thanks for sharing the bands. Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!

Bill

Moranbong Band again.
If this band should participate in the coming Olympic games as a joint-Korea supporter, it will be the most highlight for the all Korean people to encourage them for the future reunification without war. Unknown Far East.

I learned at school that Japan had denied old militarism in its constitution. So -

JGSDF's march.

Old IJA's march.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back