Military Members post pics of you in your uniforms.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The new ACU (Advanced Combat Uniform) uses digital patterns similar to the Canadian Army which the US Marines stole from them. It replaces woodland camo and desert camo so you only have to have one uniform now where ever you go.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
The new ACU (Advanced Combat Uniform) uses digital patterns similar to the Canadian Army which the US Marines stole from them.
That's cool though. Ours still looks prettier. :toothy5:

;)

The Canadian Army still issues the digital cammo in woodland and desert though. They don't just use the one colour. Anymore that is. :rolleyes:

Ours is a blend of greens, browns, and tans and we wear desert boots with it. I have not had mine issued to me though and it wont matter because they dont have flight suits in the that pattern so I will still have woodland and tan flight suits.

Here's some pics of Aussie DPCU's (Disruptive pattern camouflage uniform) or known simply as cams.

Attachments

• australian_army_sas_desert_133.jpg
    australian_army_sas_desert_133.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 541
  • digger-current-field-dress_197.jpg
    digger-current-field-dress_197.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 565
Well done C.C! But you know, if ever you go to a barracks and fail to see the standard issue foil wrapped chocolate on the pillow of your bunk, you should immediately march over to where the R.S.M is billeted - wake him up, and complain bitterly. If you can, also pull him up on the lamentable selection in the mini-bar, and seemingly non-existant room service.

He'll realise that you're a cadet who knows what he's about and congratuate you on your decisive action before immediately attending to the issues you raised forthwith.

Thanks guys, didnt expect such a positive response...

Ill get some shots tomorrow, gotta go through the process of moulding the beret first :rolleyes: Will probably watch a film at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back