New Bearcat First Flight Review

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now that the kinks are being worked out, it'll be pretty quickly that they get it painted. As you can see from the above parts that were painted while being overhauled, it LOOKS like this Bearcat will be dark Navy blue. I have no idea if that is really the case, but will post a pic when I see the new livery.

Fighter Rebuilders does a GREAT job down to the smallest details.

I was supposed to attend a work conference in San Diego this August, and was planning on making a trip to Chino, but COVID has dashed those plans, unfortunately

Clayton, if you get over here, please PM me and let me know. I'd be happy to show you around the area and the Museum. The Planes of Fame is a great Museum, but there are several others that are within reasonably small distance as well as an Allison engine shop on the airport. Chino has many warbirds in private hands including Folland Gnats, Aero L-39s, a Broussard, a Sepecat Jaguar, some SAAB Drakens and two great air museums. Lyons Air Museum is a short drive and Palm Springs is a bit longer, but not too far.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back