Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Welcome from the wet north west of England.

Many thanks, just reading through one of your Mossie builds. Born and raised in Cheadle Hulme so I know about the cold wet north! Now live in Winterville, North Carolina. Only an hour and a bit from one of the other members in Raleigh! I've not built any models for about 30 years now but looking at getting back into it. Got some unfinished kits, including a Mossie in 1:48, so that's prolly where I'll kick off from. All my paints and stuff dried up and got tossed years ago but hey it's all in the stores waiting.

Cheadle Hulme is only a few miles from where I now live (Macclesfield), although I'm a 'Geordie' by birth. Used to go to CH for a few pints, some years ago - small World !

Welcome aboard from the arctic wastes of northern Vermont!
We welcome all kinds on this forum, even modelbuilders and ex-limeys. In fact this is "Modelers Heaven" it seems. I don't think the modelling question exists that can't be answered here.
Cheers,
Wes

Thanks guys, I will most likely be the dude to whom it is told "there aren't any stupid questions ", it's been a long time and I wasn't very advanced then either!
Well you'll advance rapidly here; there's lots of expertise here, and even a certain amount of x-spurt-ese, too!
Cheers,
Wes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back