NFL 2010 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my Eagles will win the division...only because the Cowgirls, Redskins and Giants suck worse than the Iggles which is amazing! uuuuggghhhh.

Chris, WTF with the Niners??? and the Chiefs 3-0??!!

Pittsburg 3-0 without Big Ben. hah!

Jets backs are starting annoy me....they don't even look at the dam ball when its thrown they act when the reciever moves and I think its safe to say they are the most penalized team in the NFL...

OK.

Jets squeaked away with that one their secondary looks terrible. I thought they'd do well without Revis but the definitely showed their weak spot. I don't care if Braylon Edwards was arrested for DUI he played a great game and had a 67 yard TD reception that helped the Jets maintain the lead.....good decision by Rex to give him minimal punishment.

Going to be intresting in the AFC east since

Jets 2-1
Dolphins 2-1
New England 2-1
Buffalo 0-3

Wow, what a horrible game for the 49ers! Got the score on highlights last night! 0-3 is not acceptable for this team. They have a lot of talent. Not a good start to the year.

Well the Saints look flat and one dimensionel they need a running game.I am beginning to think that some of the issues is the OLine.One Brees is getting more pressure and Thomas is not breaking out.They had Thomas doing a run around the end when he's an up the middle guy Bush is the end guy.I told the wife late in the second quarter when the Falcons were about to score after 10 minutes of ball control"watch the defense later in the game".Ball Control is were a game is won both sides of it.

Well the Saints look flat and one dimensionel they need a running game.I am beginning to think that some of the issues is the OLine.One Brees is getting more pressure and Thomas is not breaking out.They had Thomas doing a run around the end when he's an up the middle guy Bush is the end guy.I told the wife late in the second quarter when the Falcons were about to score after 10 minutes of ball control"watch the defense later in the game".Ball Control is were a game is won both sides of it.

Not necessarily. Look at the 49er/Seahawks game. The Niners had controlled the ball for 19 minutes of the first 24 minutes of the game and were still not winning the game. You have to do something with the ball.

Other than that I agree with you though. I think the thing that will kill the Saints this year is that they are going to rely to much on Brees. Great QB and the Saints are a great team, but I think it might hurt them this year. Only time will tell, we shall see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back