No. 198 Squadron Hawker Typhoon Mk. 1B

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks awfully young man!

Well, after using the red line between headquarters, I have now painted the RP's in the right colour. It doesn't really show in the pics, but my fingers have the save shade of green....

DSCF0001-85.jpg

DSCF0002-80.jpg

After some hard bargin over the line, I've been convinced to add some horsetails, pig ears, horse ears.....pigtails to the same as well.....don't know if 0.3 wire is too thick or not.

Here's for you old boy!

DSCF0001-86.jpg

DSCF0003-79.jpg

Tally Ho!

Wing Commander Lord Bertie Greenfingers, Daffodil Two Bars and whatsit.....

That's quite alright old boy! 0.3 wire is quite alright then, one presume? Have one recieved ones second Bar to the Daffodil yet?

Cheers D....

Yes old chap, the wire is quite satisfactory don't you know. I'm just waiting for the Gazetting of my Dahlia and Oak Leaf Cluster, along with the Bar to the Carnation Cross.....

I say! Sound jolly good old boy, well done and all that rot! One should finally be allowed into the Mess now then? Don't forget to wet the stripes in whisky when receiving them, one also expect one h*ll of a shindig after the promotion what!

Will add wires tomorrow....

Jolly decent of you sport! I'll bring the Judys then! One will now retire to the sack for a collection of z's don't you know....

Toodle Pip!

Thanks awfully young man!

Well, after using the red line between headquarters, I have now painted the RP's in the right colour. It doesn't really show in the pics, but my fingers have the save shade of green....

What color are the RP's suppose to be? In the pictures they look black and its hard to tell what color green your thumb is. :oops:

'T 'a wee bird, god you've got me all of a twitter………………..approve of the rockets old boy, on my screen they have a nice bronze sheen on them, must be light reflection.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back