Non-Plane, but Fun M2A3 Bradley BUSK III w Full Interior

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Builder 2010

Staff Sergeant
Aug 25, 2016
Louisville, Kentucky
Besides building planes and model railroad stuff I build other things including this Meng Models late model Bradley with the full Urban Survival Kit with Explosive Reactive Armor. Model was out of the box except for the three crew (Mini-Art Modern US Tank Crew), the guitar string whip antennas and Friulmodel metal Late-Model Bradley (Big Foot) workable tracks. The track change was necessitated because I was unhappy how easily the kit workable tracks came apart. While having high fidelity, they were just too fragile for my liking. The interior is terrific, but you can't see much of it There's a beautiful rendition of a Cummins VT930 600 hp turbo-diesel lurking under the radiator grating, but you can't see it. What you can see through the open hood is the hydrodynamic transmission and final drive. Model's engineering was good getting pretty close to Tamiya's. Working torsion bar suspension was good, but also quite fragile. It ain't no toy!

The big fat air conditioning units are only used for Bradleys in desert/Middle East service. The tall cylindrical antenna are part of the BUSK package and jam IED firing signals. Scale is 1:35.

Bradley Complete 8.jpg
Bradley Complete 6.jpg
Bradley Complete 5.jpg
Bradley Complete 4.jpg
Bradley Complete 3.jpg
Bradley Complete 2.jpg
Bradley w Ceew 3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back