Ontos's Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dragged out my macro again for some shots of our perrywinkles after the rain. We got 3 1/2 inches in one hour with high winds that knocked down three of my trees, my green recycle will be full for a couple of weeks :D

Attachments

• Perry Winkle after the Rain.jpg
    Perry Winkle after the Rain.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Perry Winkle in Pink-.jpg
    Perry Winkle in Pink-.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Perry Winkle in white-2.jpg
    Perry Winkle in white-2.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 42
Lovely shots of the P-38, I feel I know every square inch of that bird having just built a model of one.

Must say those flowers after the rainstorm look wonderful, so clean having just been washed and with the water droplets, beautiful.

First shot I was playing with some Kenko auto extension tubes, a little shaky , I could not get my tripod that low to the Dandelion I'll try it again later with a lower tripod :oops:. The next shots are of a feather attached to an Oglala Sioux Spirit Wheel, which do you think looks best, the color or sepia.

Attachments

• Dandelion Sunrise.jpg
    Dandelion Sunrise.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Shades of history.jpg
    Shades of history.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Spirit Feather.jpg
    Spirit Feather.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 51
As I grew up longing for the expensive color films like Kodak, Agfa, Fuji and Sakura, I always think color photo is best.
Nice shots as always, Merv :)

Love the dandelion with those little drops of dew or rain on them and the seeds that close look just like feathers, superb picture. Also think the feather in colour looks better, it helps to make the detail stand out better. Did you by chance think of doing the dandelion in sepia, the sparkle of the droplets should shine nicely.

Than you Shinpachi and Vic for your comments, I kind of like both but the color does bring out more. Vic, I really did not think of doing the Dandelion in sepia, good idea, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back