Oshkosh 2021

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Last ones for now, will post some more later :)

DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0049.JPG
DSC_0064.JPG
DSC_0070.JPG
DSC_0166.JPG
DSC_0214.JPG
DSC_0228.JPG
DSC_0316.JPG
DSC_0238.JPG
DSC_0319.JPG
DSC_0332.JPG
DSC_0344.JPG
DSC_0422.JPG
DSC_0467.JPG
DSC_0586.JPG
DSC_0667.JPG

nice i like those shots that look like they were taken later in the day.

Thanks, some of the shots where there are no clouds is do to all the smoke in the air from the acrobat teams. Some are sun rise and some sun set. Yesterday we started taking pictures at 6:30 am and then I didn't stop till around 8:30 pm last night. I think we got home around 9:00 pm last night. Show is still going on but I am not getting any younger and well for now airplaned out if you can believe that.

2 Ospreys don't take on fuel at the same time do they? What's the wingspan of a c130 tanker 135ft?
I would not think so, they only simulated it and never did hook up but could be wrong. I really don't know much about the Ospreys and this was the first time had I seen them flying.

I arrived home this morning around 11am e.s.t. Cameras are beside the computer but I will not get to them for a bit to start going through my stuff. Oshkosh never disappoints but this was the most challenging photography year due to hazy, cloudy conditions compounded by ridiculous amounts of aeorobatic team smoke that hangs around forever without any breeze to blow it out. When there was a breeze it blew it from the display box into the crowd meaning upwards of 30 minutes before it cleared away. I was sitting about a 1/4 mile south the control tower and for multiple minutes was unable to see the tower. The EAA really needs to do a better job. They had 4 consecutive civilian aerobatic acts, all blowing smoke and then they launched the Spitfire and Hurricane. I had waited all week to seer the Hurricane fly and the pictures are crap compared to what they could have been had the EAA given a rats ass about warbird visibility.
Rant over.

Photos will begin in a few weeks as I still have NAA pics to get through and I am fliying out to Saskatchewan in 9 days, going to see my youingest son and his wife.
It is always good to go away, it is always great to get home again.

Cheers

Jeff

PS good stuff Paul.

Oww my poor heart. Thank you. I could not spent more bacon because you would get a fat heart and we do not want that now, do we.

Edit i have be back and fore in this thread and i do swear i can smell the spent fuel. Must go there, underline twice, in red, into the bucket list

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back