P-40 Flight Manual

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
This is the flight manual for the P-40 Warhawk. The year issued has to be either mid 1943 or 1944 as there is mention made of the P-40N-25, which was introduced in the summer of 1943.

The P-40N-20-CU introduced the V-1710-99 engine, which was simply an -81 powerplant with an automatic engine control unit.

The P-40N-25-CU differed from the N-20 only in having a revised instrument panel and in having non-metal self sealing fuel tanks. Each of these models had 6 .50 cal machine gun, which were introduced in the P-40N-10.

Attachments

• P-40 Flight Manual.pdf
    13.2 MB · Views: 4,143
Another great one there smeagol_to_others, many thanks. Uploaded here for those that wish to download from here.

Attachments

• P-40 Erection and Maintance.pdf
    33 MB · Views: 2,142
Hi All,
Must be a setting on my computer or something but I can't get the links to work...:oops:
Any chance anyone can upload the file to the thread, for direct download ?
Cheers
Jerry

P.S. the other manual posted is awesome thanks ..

Hi All,
Must be a setting on my computer or something but I can't get the links to work...:oops:
Any chance anyone can upload the file to the thread, for direct download ?
Cheers
Jerry

P.S. the other manual posted is awesome thanks ..

Hi Jerry
The last one I havet been able to download yet, once I get it I will upload it like the other ones.

All the best
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back