P-47 Erection Maintenance Manuals.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bucksnort101

2nd Lieutenant
Sep 11, 2007
Minnesota
Anyone have, or know where I can download or purchase Erection Maintenance Manuals for the P-47 Thunderbolt. Looking specifically for Razorback models, but any P-47 manual will suffice.

Hi,

The Smithsonian National Air and Space museum in Washington has a large amount of Republic documents, including the Erection and Maintenance and parts catalog for the P-47D. You can fill out an inquiry form at their website and after that things are pretty easy and explained.
The E&M manuals are not cheap though...
I did not had any luck in finding them somewhere else.

Good luck...

Kind regards from Holland,
Sander

I've found links to the P-51D&K Erection and Maintenance Manuals that were free, but nothing for the P-47. Found places that sell them a while back, but as Kingscoy stated they were pretty expensive.

Looks like someone is selling CD Copies of the P-47 B,C, and Erection Manuals over on that on-line auction site that starts with the letter E. Search the auctions with these key words "p-47 erection maintenance manual" and it brings it up, looks like he has 8 CD copies available.

Hi All,
there's some stuff on rapidshare haven't downloaded it yet.
cheers
Jerry

rapidshare.com/files/.../P-47_AAF_Manual.pdf

rapidshare.com/files/.../P47N_-_Pilot_Training_Manual.pdf

Zeno's Warbird Videos sells a DVD that has WWII P-47 training films, including a terrific film on how to assemble the P-47.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back