P-51 Mustang

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'd imagine where there's a coastline there's a beach, even if it's shingle. Anyway, topless women isn't always good, what about if it's a huge orge of a woman, or like an old biddy. The minority of women are worth looking at :lol:

plan_D said:
I'd imagine where there's a coastline there's a beach, even if it's shingle. Anyway, topless women isn't always good, what about if it's a huge orge of a woman, or like an old biddy. The minority of women are worth looking at :lol:

You've got a good point. :rolleyes:

But most of the time, huge orge of a woman or old biddy rarely take off their top.

And Lanc, I don't know if you were talking to me or to Plan_D, but you're right. I like to look at cute women, topless or not. :D

I'm a man, after all. 8)

Maestro said:
And Lanc, I don't know if you were talking to me or to Plan_D, but you're right. I like to look at cute women, topless or not.

I'm a man, after all.
Damn straight...
That's how it should be! Down with the gay movement!
We don't have to be like Hitler and kill them, but we should at least stop the homos...

OT, but did you know that Hitler never persecuted lesbians?
Three Reasons!
One: He couldn't understand why a German woman wouldn't want to bear children for the Reich
Two: Women were considered less important
Three: "No woman could possibly resist the charm of an Aryan man"
(I didn't make that up, I got it from Smoke and Ashes: The Story Of The Holocaust)

That's funny.

Lanc, do find something wrong with me looking at topless women? I'm a man, and as a man I should be doing that, and I have and will be doing that. :lol:

Have you seen that Bud advert? That's what I'm talking about.

GermansRGeniuses said:
Maestro said:
And Lanc, I don't know if you were talking to me or to Plan_D, but you're right. I like to look at cute women, topless or not.

I'm a man, after all.
Damn straight...
That's how it should be! Down with the gay movement!
We don't have to be like Hitler and kill them, but we should at least stop the homos...

OT, but did you know that Hitler never persecuted lesbians?
Three Reasons!
One: He couldn't understand why a German woman wouldn't want to bear children for the Reich
Two: Women were considered less important
Three: "No woman could possibly resist the charm of an Aryan man"
(I didn't make that up, I got it from Smoke and Ashes: The Story Of The Holocaust)

Speaking about "women bearing children for the Reich". Did you know that girls began to get "raped" for the Reich (Yes, raped. We can't say they were asking for it.) at the age of 12 years old ? Dammit ! 12 years old ! They're still childrens themselves.

And concerning the homos, I agree with you... We shouldn't allow them to get wed. In Canada, there is a new law that authorize gay couple to get wed. When the law was approved, there was a picture of two man kissing on the first page of every newspaper. Yurk ! :puke:

The women, and girls under Nazi control got Mother medals, bronze, silver and gold for bearing a certain amount of children. I think 8 and above was a Gold mother medal.

A child should have a dad, a mom, or even better, both. It's that simple. It also simplifies the child's life and makes living a lot easier for them.
I want to be a psychologist or a lawyer and perhaps a part-time historian, so I believe a child should be raised in a normal home. Two gays for parents=another/other gay/gays.

GermansRGeniuses said:
A child should have a dad, a mom, or even better, both. It's that simple. It also simplifies the child's life and makes living a lot easier for them.
I want to be a psychologist or a lawyer and perhaps a part-time historian, so I believe a child should be raised in a normal home. Two gays for parents=another/other gay/gays.

Damm good point, GRG.

I would add that if a child is raised in a "gay family", he/she will think that loving an other boy/girl is normal. This will "screw his mind up" for ever. And it will make a new patient for you, GRG... If you become a psychologist...

Honestly, I don't care if they get married. If they get married, it makes them happy, and they shut up for a few months because they got what they wanted. I don't like gays, I hate gays, and I strongly disagree with how the governments bend over to change the world in their favour but we have bigger problems here, gay marriage is the least of them.

Now Gay couples having children is a completely different matter, it shouldn't be allowed, it's disgusting, vile and inhumane. The child (as rightly stated by GRG) will be screwed up. And that's just wrong.

The problem with granting gay marriage is that that will only "shut them up" for a few months. Appeasement never solves anything. Everyone on this site should be well aware of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back