Post Your Models! (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's a few photos of the Do 335 M13, built from the 1/32 scale HK Models kit. Out of the box, except that the markings were sprayed using masks from Maketar rather than decals.

IMG_1628_zpsgpkegfog.gif

IMG_1625_zpswhwfnbh9.gif

IMG_1627_zpsqbdi2n7m.gif

IMG_1623_zps9mhwdgub.gif

Thoroughly recommend this kit, very well engineered and a stress free build.

Cheers

Steve

Another project completed.
This is Seafang VB895 in 1/32 scale from the resin kit produced by Iconicair. Being a limited run resin kit (with a little PE and a nice white metal undercarriage) it does take a little building. I thoroughly enjoyed it after my more recent injection molded kits which, being fairly new, almost build themselves :)
I'd recommend the kit to anyone wanting a decent model of an unusual aircraft.

P1000218_zpssc29vooc.gif

P1000217_zpse8rohiwz.gif

P1000212_zpsfzzlg14k.gif

Cheers

Steve

Another god one Steve. I haven't heard of the that brand before.

It's run by a chap called Graham French with whom I dealt. I think he runs a fairly small business but makes some nice stuff and unusual subjects. When I had a query I received a fast and helpful response, which is more than can be said for some of the big, mainstream, companies. As far as kits go, Iconair does the Spiteful, Seafang and Attacker.

I found the Seafang a nice kit. It is resin and you can't expect a resin kit to fit like a new mold injection kit, so some effort needs to be made. All the parts I had were very nicely cast and only a couple needed a little attention before cleaning up and fitting.

Cheers

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back