Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

missing.jpg

Earlier in foreign affairs, however, and privately, Gustav (Swedish King Gustav III) had shown considerable interest in the American Revolution and had this to say about it in October 1776:

"It is such an interesting drama to see a nation create itself, that I – if I now had not been who I am – would go to America to follow up close every phase in the emergence of this new republic. – This perhaps is America's century. The new republic, which hardly has a population put together better than Rome had to begin with, may perhaps take advantage of Europe some day, in the same manner as Europe has taken advantage of America for two centuries. No matter what, I cannot help but admire their courage and enthusiastically appreciate their daring."

Two retired colonels met together after a couple of years.
- How are you? ... asking one.
- It's fine but pissing at night makes me angry. You know I have to get up at night six or seven times and go to the toilet. What about you ?
- Here the same but I don't get up.

Way back in the late 1950s a young guy, about 14, flew controline models with us 17,18 year olds. Earl was a big kid, taller and beefy. One weekend he commented, "Well, I cured my brother of peeing in places in his sleep". Earl and his two younger brothers all slept in the same bedroom. Earl woke up dreaming he was in the rain, when it was his nine year old brother peeing in his face. When asked how he cured his brother, he said, "Before I knew what was happening, I punched him in his chest and he flew across the room, through the closet door and into the closet. He has peed in the toilet since then."

May the fourth be with you guys! (Star Wars Day! )

Why were Star Wars parts 4, 5 and 6 made before parts 1, 2 and 3?
- In charge of production Yoda was.

What is the temperature inside a Tauntaun?
-Luke warm.

Why is it hard for Darth Vader to get a date?
- Everyone knows he has Sithulis.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• A4K
Back