Rate the avatar/sig above you!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Avatar=5, The 3 Blind Mice? - 3rd wing/sqdrn or something if I remembered something, nice, simple historical :D
Sig; =3.5, Fokker DDX's? with old roundel, includes a +1 for aerobatics of ingame aircaft. clean and uncluttered :)

Avatar = 3 smartManiacs, nuffsaid :)
Signature= 8 Hurribox in action

Avatar= 8: I have no idea what it symbolizes but it's interesting if nothing else.:)

Warhammer 40,000 'Mechanicus' engineers symbol; borrowed, edited and flipped to symbolise my 6 years operating Cam-Auto's CNC lathes and CNC Lasers. Followed by then 2 years of college studing AVCE in Engineering; from Electronics Electrical Science to PLC's, Materials to Fault Diagnosis Rectification, and a units of others related aspects inbetween them, with Machine-shop too.
With the eye from EVA-01 to symbolise I like Anime Manga too, the Red bionic eye beem is laser-ish (althought the Trumph machines I worked on, the light was in the blue-ish white spectrum).

Sig, 6: quite nice, one of the oldest on the forum I believe. But I think you should take a new one after so many years.

OT:
Avatar=5, The 3 Blind Mice? - 3rd wing/sqdrn or something if I remembered something, nice, simple historical :D
Sig; =3.5, Fokker DDX's? with old roundel, includes a +1 for aerobatics of ingame aircaft. clean and uncluttered :)
Well, my avatar is the logo of 1st JaVA (go white mice!), dutch elite squadron flying D.XXI's from Den Helder in 1940 and kicked the butts of the LW Bf109's in a big dogfight on May 10th. So I'm sorta proud to use it.
Sig: Not quite. Not in game, it's a real photo that I shot myself of the Fokker4, flying Fokker S.11's The roundels are not old, but actually still used today by the Dutch airforce. They only briefly used the orange triangle during ww2.

Sig, 6: quite nice, one of the oldest on the forum I believe. But I think you should take a new one after so many years.

I would, but I lost contact with the guy who made the awesomeness that is my current SIG (plus, I don't own Photoshop, nor do I have the $ to buy a similar program). Also, how do you remember it being old??? I sometimes have trouble with what I had for breakfast!

Avatar: 10 because of the explanation...otherwise I'd be lost.
Sig: 10, because the coloring reminds me of the models that I built that really got me into model making.

Avatar = 10 Nice tribute to your Father.
Siggy = 9 Gotta love B-25's and Spitfires in one picture. Would have been a 10 if were Thunderbolts;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back