Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, just got back from the model show (where I met Andy) and unfortunately I purchased a 1/32 Trumpeter Avenger. :lol: Almost walked out with nothing, almost... That said I'm probably going to put up a list of what we've got in the trade thread where I'll end up just giving things away if people pay the shipping, my mom's kind of had it with my brother, dad and I.

Picked up these three for $50 at the model show on Saturday. I was mainly after the Hasegawa Ju87.

Attachments

• IMG_2726.jpg
    IMG_2726.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 57
Yes Terry you are right. It's the ICM Spitfire. The box is of early style.

Nice hauls here.

That's the Tamiya Mk. V kit Aaron, lots of parts and very nice too.
can't make out the last one (Spit XVI) looks like ICM ?

Right Terry. Tamiya Spit Vb and ICM XVI. Now the Tamiya kit, has minimal parts in it. Just 2 sprues plus one clear in a sealed bag. Parts are consistent with the instuction sheet but, contrary to there being "lots of parts", this is a very minimalist kit unless I got ripped off. The only extra bits are the optional clipped wing tips, two windscreens, and 3 sliding canopies.

The ICM kit, on the contrary, has LOTS of parts on 5 sprues (plus one clear), moulded in a yucky white plastic.

Last edited:
Ah, just remembered, the Tamiya kit I built was the MkV Trop, which had the Trop parts and the 'standard' parts. OK, not as many as the ICM Spits, but a lovely kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back