Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Forgot I brought this home after my last tour. Not a purchase but an "Oh my God.....you're throwing that out?". I've seen similar "made for modellers" holders on-line from 15$ - 70$ but the Scotsman in me says cheap good, free better

I don't like leaving trees in the box or on the desk as little breaky-offy parts tend to leave the sprue at the most inopportune moment when I move them so this at least narrows down the area for SAR. I got two by the way but these suckers are heavy and bulky so the other comes home at the end of next tour. And yes, dusting has since been started
Arthur Godfrey (look him up) used to say, "For free, take--For money, ask questions".

The most reasonable priced A6M2-N is going for almost $70. That seems to me to be quite steep. I have decals and PE if needed isn't astronomical, so I figured overtrees would do just fine.

The lone ranger. Can't have enough B5N2's. Next on the list, the Borders B5N2!

Attachments

• 20231220 Nakajima B5N2 1:48 Hasegawa.jpg
    20231220 Nakajima B5N2 1:48 Hasegawa.jpg
    760.3 KB · Views: 9
All alone, but has plenty of company. It was listed as a Nichimo 1/72 A5M4 and I told the seller that it was incorrect. All I had to go on was the pictures, so I snagged it for $14. Opened it and it's exactly as pictured. It came with two resin pilots, one seated and one standing.

Attachments

• 20231222 Mitsubishi A5M4 1:48 Classic Airframes.jpg
    20231222 Mitsubishi A5M4 1:48 Classic Airframes.jpg
    708.7 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back