Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Post man rang today wearing his cool pith style hat. Dots to you! A book that looked interesting while researching the E13A1 in French service.
20240415 Japanese Aircraft in Foreign Service Vol.I Kecav.jpg

20240415 Japanese Bright Red Hinomarus 1-48 Aeromaster.jpg

20240415 Bright Red Details.jpg

20240415 Japansese Dull Red Hinomarus 1-48 AeroMaster.jpg

20240415 Dull Red details.jpg

Re-stock of lead wire, in 0.23mm, 0.46mm and 0.56mm.
These are on reels holding between 3 metres to 5 metres, depending on gauge, obtained from an angling supplies outlet, which is a much more economical way of obtaining the wire, in longer lengths, compared to modelling supplies outlets.
(the wire is supplied for tying trout fishing lures).

Buys 612.JPG

Yep, I have various gauges of different types of wires too.
A friend who works for a telecomms company gave me a large reel (500 metres) of sheathed, twin-core "jumper" wire. This has proved very useful, and can be used "as is", or strip off the sheath for a finer wire, and the sheath can be used for tubing.

These came while I was in camp from Great Hobbies, back East. Top to bottom: RLM02, RLM80, RLM81, Burnt Iron, Olive Drab, Dark Earth, RLM70, RLM71

IMG_0002.JPG

The Galeria Satin came from another source. I like their Flat so much I thought I would give this a go. Life lesson....don't open package over a sink full of dish water. Thought I would give Mr Hobby Weathering Light Brown a try instead of mixing two Tamiya Panel Liner colours together

IMG_0003.JPG

I bought these just to get the free shipping

IMG_0004.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back