Recent Purchases (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Smith & Wesson Model 29, also known as the .44 Magnum, He uses a Python .357 Magnum in Magnum Force.

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell the truth, I've kinda lost track myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and it can blow your head clean off. You gotta ask yourself one question, 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do you, punk?

Just arrived
IMG_4951.jpeg

And the B-26 in box review will come out soon. First impressions, OH YEAH! This is a MAJOR upgrade on a Marauder. I mean MAJOR. Is it worth the $100 hit to the wallet? That's up to you and your budget, but if you've been looking for a 1/48 Marauder, well I wouldn't look anywhere else!

I don't know. One day I was looking in a dresser draw for, whatever. I realized something was missing. I hadn't gone to the range in years so I never looked for it. She did move everything around. I asked her about it but her answer was "I don't know". The bullets might still be here but I doubt it.

I don't know. One day I was looking in a dresser draw for, whatever. I realized something was missing. I hadn't gone to the range in years so I never looked for it. She did move everything around. I asked her about it but her answer was "I don't know". The bullets might still be here but I doubt it.
I think you used it for nose weight on a B-29, that's what I think, or your ex could have been evil. Could be, maybe !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back