Red Baron's aircraft profile needed...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
For school, math, we must use ordered pairs to plot a picture or words on the graph, I was thinking of doing something, like the Red Baron's aircraft. It's between that or the words "THE RED BARON"

I'd like to go a bit further and draw a rough picture of the plane. We need at least sixty ordered pairs, i.e. (7,-3)

If anybody had a profile of this and could post it before Saturday (So i can work on it this weekend.) That'd be awesome!!

Many Thanks!! :D

This also might interest you Harry... For most of his career Von Richthofen actually flew Albatros fighters and this is his first aircraft completely painted in red color. (Art by Mark Miller).

mm_richthofen_profile.jpg

Is this of any use to you H?
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Attachments

• Foker1.JPG
    Foker1.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 1,266
  • Foker2.JPG
    Foker2.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 356
For school, math, we must use ordered pairs to plot a picture or words on the graph, I was thinking of doing something, like the Red Baron's aircraft. It's between that or the words "THE RED BARON"

I'd like to go a bit further and draw a rough picture of the plane. We need at least sixty ordered pairs, i.e. (7,-3)

If anybody had a profile of this and could post it before Saturday (So i can work on it this weekend.) That'd be awesome!!

Many Thanks!! :D

Did you do an internet search? In 30 seconds I found several.

Very great help guys! Milosh, I looked in images and found nothing, so I did try before I came here.

Wayne nice link! I mean I do have till the 14th to turn it in and Vic, awesome profile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back