Roman Polanski. Is justice finally served?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with Adler, while I was not an angel growing up as an adult human being i had the sense to keep it in my pants when it came to fooling around with underage girls, and thats where the responsibilty lies, that Polanski a "brilliant" producer didn't have the sense to not willingly take a 13 year old who even thou said she is ok with it is basically morally wrong. If anybody messed with my 13 yr old daughter,niece etc. they would find a .45 between the eyes... Sorry Marek and other supporters, the guy dumped his load and when he had to face the music he ran, big POS in my eyes.

I have to agree with Adler, while I was not an angel growing up as an adult human being i had the sense to keep it in my pants when it came to fooling around with underage girls, and thats where the responsibilty lies, that Polanski a "brilliant" producer didn't have the sense to not willingly take a 13 year old who even thou said she is ok with it is basically morally wrong. If anybody messed with my 13 yr old daughter,niece etc. they would find a .45 between the eyes... Sorry Marek and other supporters, the guy dumped his load and when he had to face the music he ran, big POS in my eyes.

And for this crime he was punished for 48 days in jail :lol:

Anyway! I do not thing that what he did is not wrong. I just thing that we/me can forgive him that crime after so meny years, and becouse he is allready 77 years old man! That is my opinion.

Anyway! I do not thing that what he did is not wrong. I just thing that we/me can forgive him that rime after so meny years, an becouse he is allready 77 years old man! That is my opinion.

Nope, sorry, can't say I can forgive him. I don't care if she said it was consenual, he had sex with an minor, which is a offense in the US. He called the shots, and put himself in that mess, he should take responsibility.

Sorry guys! I don´t have any more arguments. I think he has bin all ready panished enought. But if you do´not want to agree with me ... so be it.

48 days, so what, If this is a Polish, French thing..Both are in my blood and I find no pity for him, because he is 77 years old is no excuse, almost as bad as Woody Allen and his "wife" . The point is he should of known better.

48 days, so what, If this is a Polish, French thing..Both are in my blood and I find no pity for him, because he is 77 years old is no excuse, almost as bad as Woody Allen and his "wife" . The point is he should of known better.

Hear, hear, torch. I'm part French myself, but I have no qualms about Polanski going back to jail for his crime.
Oh, I do remember reading about Woody Allen's incident. THAT'S JUST SICK! What the h@ll was going through his mind at that time is beyond me.

O.K DerAdler if you cant forgive than let´s kill the bastard wat ever the cercomstences are. But the fact is also that the 13 yers old did go to his bed free wilingly. Then when she did not licke it so much she sued hin in courd! It was a justis!?
+

She went with him willingly??? Are you that ignorant of the fact in this case. A girl who has been plied with champagne and quaaludes is hardly in her right mind. He got her blitzed and raped her, plain and simple. Anyone who thinks that is okay is as sick as Polanski.

Having sex with a 13 year old girl is not okay. Getting her drunk and high to do it is even worse.

She went with him willingly??? Are you that ignorant of the fact in this case. A girl who has been plied with champagne and quaaludes is hardly in her right mind. He got her blitzed and raped her, plain and simple. Anyone who thinks that is okay is as sick as Polanski.

Having sex with a 13 year old girl is not okay. Getting her drunk and high to do it is even worse.

Exactly Marek, since you don't find this disturbing don't ever come near my children!

DerAdler my frend! Do not tweest my words I did not say thatit is not diterbing me nor that it is not a crime. I JUST SAY I THINK THAT WE CAN FORGIVE HIM THAT CRIME. He has saferd allready. Humanbeing das not have to panished everybody allweis fore everything. He can choos to forgive!!!! That Christianity way my frends. THAT IS ALL WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. Ad DerAdler! I dont wont to come neare your doter becouse I have wife and 4 doters of my own.

Marek, some people dont forgive as easily as urself, and I dont believe in any way shape or form that this guy suffered for his crimes....

He's enjoyed his popularity and lived the life of a millionaire in a world that he believed didnt have any repercussions, drinking champagne and runnin around on yachts livin the high life and laughing everytime he hears the words American Justice System....

Fu*k him and his little girl raping dick, I hope he does get extradited and thrown back in jail so some 6 foot, 300 pound convict can truly show him the meaning of the word RAPE...........

Would u forgive him if it was ur daughter who was raped???? I would have sold my house and car, bought plane tickets to wherever the prick was hiding out and cut his balls off and stuffed em up his ass with some chili powder and hydrochloric acid....

And if anyone else remembers it, Natasha Kinski (the actress), who was 15 at the time, started up a romantic affair with Polanski....

In my eyes, the guys a piece of sh!t and deserves to rot in jail.... 45 days aint nothin...

Do the crime, do the time. Having sex with a 13 year old girl is statutory rape. It doesn't matter if it was consensual or if she forgave him for it. It is not a case of her vs Polanski, it is the state of California vs Polanski. The man pleaded guilty to the crime and never served his sentence, instead opting to become a fugitive while living the high life. The time has come for him to pay for his crimes.

And becouse I want to forgive him you make me feel like I´m doing the crime too. Well thank you very much guis. I wish the world would be beter place for every one to live if there was more people like me. Jesus forgive for biger crimes an sertenly he was not bed person. DerAdler shoud to sey to him to :"dont come neare my doter"
And fore luxus life: if you were so briliant as he is you have been reech too.

And becouse I want to forgive him you make me feel like I´m doing the crime too. Well thank you very much guis. I wish the world would be beter place for every one to live if there was more people like me. Jesus forgive for biger crimes an sertenly he was not bed person. DerAdler shoud to sey to him to :"dont come neare my doter"
And fore luxus life: if you were so briliant as he is you have been reech too.

No one is making you feel like you committed the crime, so quite the "Oh poor me crap". I just don't think you understand how much a crime he actually committed. To each their own. Maybe you should break him out of jail and let him live with your family. He could take a room right next to your daughters, and baby sit them while you and your wife go out on dates.

Last edited:
...Jesus forgave for bigger crimes and certainly he was not a bad person...

And as for his luxury lifestyle, if you were so brilliant as he is you would be rich too
I don't know how difficult or easy that is when you're the Son of God...
I doubt Polanski can expect any divine intervention or for a biblical precedent to be set as a case for the defence.

As for his luxury life style resulting from his undeniable talent, I think you may have missed the point there.

I think that he got this sentence just because of his age and that it was, what, 30 years ago. Don't get me wrong, a crime is a crime and as they say, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
They all deserve the harsest(?) punishment possible those that abuse children (and women), but as Sys say, now the prisons are jammed full and now you have to choose the less of two evils, this 77 year old or one that's 27, 37 or 47 and think who's more likely to do it again? To me, those that abuse women and children in ANY way deserve to get their nuts in the nutcracker, hanged, drawn and quartered, put in the wheel or on the Virgin torture thingy.
Just look at in some countries you can walk away free with murder if you manage to hid it long enough, 25 years in some I think. Isn't it in the US that they can't charge you with the same crime twice, probably others as well, just as an example. I mean if they rule you not guilty to a murder, you can even boast about have done 5 minutes later outside the court and they can't touch you, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back