Server Maintenance :: 10-8-17 - Report Issues

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yep the searching service doesn't work for some reason. And it seems to be for the entire forum.

I now have trouble on the telephone. Progress bar gets stuck. The site seems to work through, but never finishes loading. I don't have that problem on the computer or tablet, so it might be a problem on my phone, but it's the only site having this problem and it started with the new server.

Same problem here,
On the phone it just tries to load... on the computer it works fine

Unfortunately the errors appeared again. It seems that most of them are regarding to Wayne's posts and one of your Marcel. It looks liken somebody or something tried to send an e-mail to both of you. The error messages indicate unknown account though.

I now have trouble on the telephone. Progress bar gets stuck. The site seems to work through, but never finishes loading. I don't have that problem on the computer or tablet, so it might be a problem on my phone, but it's the only site having this problem and it started with the new server.

What mobile browser are you using? I'll check into this.

Wurger Wurger I'm looking into the email. Seems to have some problems connecting to Amazon AWS service. I'll see if there are issues on their side.

Wurger Wurger So looks like the email issues was a server DNS resolver problem. I've changed the DNS setup to use Google's and Level3's DNS servers. I'll keep eye on it but that should be the solution.

Marcel Marcel the DNS issue might have manifested as slow server response due to timeouts/longer queries. Let me know if you still noticed any lag.

Marcel Marcel still going to look into the mobile browser issues.

I thought about the e-mail server yesterday. But the errors didn't happen again untill this morning when I came.. Just today found the next ones on the server logs list..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back