Shinpachi's 3D/CGI World

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cigarettes from a vending machine are now illegal in the USA...beer or sake in vending machines are also illegal in the USA. I believe that cold "gourmet" coffee is available in some stores, but hot coffee in a can is not common here.

Japan seems to have a very civilized attitude in regards to beer or cigarettes...in the USA people (youth) would abuse the unregulated availability of such things.

refreshing-crack-220x165.jpg

Wait, what?

Hot coffee in a can? From a vending machine? :shock:

I like this idea...

Here is a little problem, GG.

In summer time, almost all those canned coffee from the vending machine are not hot but cold.
So, when I want it hot, I have to boil it again but when it's boiled too hot to sip, I have to cool it again:lol:

In autumn and spring, the ratio of cold and hot at the machine is 50:50.
In winter, almost 100% hot.

Attachments

• 画像-0030S.jpg
    画像-0030S.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 94
Cigarettes from a vending machine are now illegal in the USA...beer or sake in vending machines are also illegal in the USA. I believe that cold "gourmet" coffee is available in some stores, but hot coffee in a can is not common here.

Japan seems to have a very civilized attitude in regards to beer or cigarettes...in the USA people (youth) would abuse the unregulated availability of such things.

Selling beer or sake in vending machine is not illegal in Japan but the service is interrupted from 23:00 to 06:00 if my memory is correct. Thanks for your info, proton45:)

D*mn! I so want to visit Japan, wanted to do that for many years.....now, if I can hide somewhere for the trip. :lol: Fantastic stuff Shinpachi! Please do continue to educate us! :D

Thanks Lucky for enjoying my thread.
I often enjoy Britain's Got Talent on YouTube and always admire your good sophisticated sense for enjoyment.
Such sense is always a model for my work...though I know my actual work is far behind it:lol:
Thanks!

By the way, I have happened to know recently that a B-29 - A sq 28 "WERE WOLF" of 73rd Bomb Wing - downed on the same day as A sq 22 "Harley's Comet" which I previously introduced. This image is my tribute to her.
Thanks.
A_Tribute_to_A_sq_28_02.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, Aaron and vB.

Inspired by B-29, Nakajima Aircraft also had a plan to build up a super bomber, namely 'Fugaku' during the war.
B-29 was nothing but a symbol of admiration for the Japanese...

Attachments

• Engine_for_Fugaku.JPG
    Engine_for_Fugaku.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 101
Hello, vB, Gnomey and Aaron again.
Thanks for your interest to the Nakajima's project Z plane.
I want to show the engine in my CG but data is insufficient at the moment.
Reseach continues.

By the way, I re-made the blades of B-29 for your satisfaction.
I knew my first one was not good, of course:oops:
Thanks for your good patience and generousity!

Finding time, I'm going to remake the engine cowls too.
Thanks!

Attachments

• プロペラ_B-29_P4000_04image00M.JPG
    プロペラ_B-29_P4000_04image00M.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 102
Thank you very much for enjoying my work, Lucky.

Length of the coffee can is about 105 mm. I guess its size may be based on inch.
If so, the length will be just 4 inches:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back