Ta 152 H maintenance

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ta 152

Airman
Jul 12, 2008
Hello

I intressiere me for the Ta152. Are there further pictures of this maintenance cover? As I see was these maintenance to covers pressure tight. How those the covers pressure closely made, with rubber/cork?

http://www.cybermode...er_ta152_17.jpg

Greeting Frank

Attachments

• ayer_ta152_17 Deckel.jpg
    ayer_ta152_17 Deckel.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 586
You could try this manual. sorry cant read german. Source of file inside document

Attachments

• Ta 152 elektr. Bordnetz.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 915
Hello

thank you for your mail, only unfortunately is which I search not thereby,:(
look for further pictures of this pictures, designs etc. and as these covers pressure were closely off sealed?

Greeting Frank

Attachments

• ayer_ta152_17 Deckel.jpg
    ayer_ta152_17 Deckel.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 588
Frank;

More than likely those covers were nothing more than inspection covers that were located in the pressurized portion of the aircraft known as the "pressure vessel." As they would be frequently removed it would normal for them to be sealed as the fit between the covers and the floor structure would not be that precise. Additionally when an aircraft is pressurized it does expand like a balloon and the rubber or cork seal would be necessary to ensure that there is no leakage in that area. Hope this answers your questions.

Hello

what means it, consisted these seals only of rubber or perhaps even cork and rubber?

greeting Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back