Ta 154A-1 W.Nr. 160791 / 4R+GN from 5/NJG-2 (Revell & Verlinden 1/48)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good evening everyone;

Here you are now another model completed not long ago, it is the Ta 154A-1 "Moskito" from Revell at 1/48 scale that I improved with the Verlinden set.

00_jpe10.jpg

The antennas of the FuG-220 Lichtenstein SN-2 radar have been redone with wire from a computer cable.

m4424.jpg

This is the first time I did this, despite the stress, I did not do badly .

For the decoration, I decided to make a machine that could have been assigned to the 5 / NJG-2 if the plane had been produced in series.

For that, I gave it a fictitious serial 160791 and the code 4R + GN from the box of the Ju 88C-6 from Dragon

This time, I made a small diorama by creating a base (I am a carpenter by training) and glued a brick tarmac (Tamiya) to it as can be seen on the photos of the Ta 154V-0, as well as a fluid trailer from an old Revell / Promodeler reference as well as a mechanic on his ladder and a pilot approaching the plane.

m6618.jpg

m6719.jpg

m6822.jpg

m6918.jpg

m7017.jpg

m7116.jpg

m7215.jpg

m7314.jpg

m7414.jpg

m7516.jpg

Cordially;
mathieu "Soclakit86"

Beautiful. The base is very well done.

Thank you Crimea River, in fact for the base, for years, I ran a small online business where I sold my bases (hence the nickname Soclakit86)

I have more than 70 references in the catalog and I did exhibitions like that of Saumur at the Tank Museum .

648890DSCF0800.jpg

I also designed showcases for mdf and plexiglas models

Hermione.jpgIMG_0439.JPG

Cordially;
mathieu

Hello ;

Is there a website of those bases so one can view them ?

legally, I have not been in business for 3 years due to health concerns, but I will go back to my self-business during the first semester of 2021 (the French administrative delays which ruin your life)

But in the meantime, I started to redo a website, orders will only be made on estimate to allow postage to be adjusted as accurately as possible.

--> Soclakit86

cordially
mathieu "Soclakit86"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back