Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Erich Hartmann

• Constantine Cantacuzine

• Richard Bong

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there a law that forbids dual nationality in Germany?

I read if you, for example, were American and married a German woman, you would have to renounce one of your citizenships or go on not being considered a German citizen...

True or no?

It used to apply when I turned 18 I had to renounce my german citizenship or be drafted into the German army. At that time in my life I had hair down to the small of my back and a big gotee and all I cared about was going to Metallica concerts and heavy metal so I had no desire to join the army so I renounced it. But when I ran out of college money I figured join the US Army and get some so I did. Then they recently just changed the law again and I was able to get my citizenship back so I am both American and German again. My wife is German also and I was worried that my American citizenship would make it harder for me to do that but it was no problem at all.

My wife is the same, she does not understand. I keep trying to explain to her that you only live once and you need to take risks and be spontanious and adventurous. Still I cant wait to get out of the army so I can spend more time with her.

Exactly I just want sex, drugs and rock and roll. Okay I can live with out the drugs, I dont like them but I still like the saying.

I remember when I was 14 and just getting to hold a girls hand made my heart jump. I remember making out with her in the movie theatre and I thought I was god. Wait to you get married and then she thinks she is boss, and to keep things going for you you have to let her think she is. No actually in defense of my wife, she is great I could not have found a better woman to spend my life with., she supports me so much. I think that any women that will deal with a military man and all of his deployments and going to foriegn countries to fight and die is the greates woman on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back