Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Erich Hartmann

• Constantine Cantacuzine

• Richard Bong

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that has happened as far as I know. I have read books that talk about the 8th Airforce and they have talked about it.

The hardest part is the hovering thing.

it's laughably simple to put a harrier into hover, there's a rather large lever next to the throttle, simply give yourself a bit more throttle (at the temperatures encountered in the falklands they sometimes needed full throtle just to hover), and to hover simply push one lever and it'll move all the nozzels together.............

When I was your age instead of going to the pool on weekends I went to work with my dad so that I could sit in the helicopters and pretend I was flying. Dont let peers get you down, they just dont know what its like to dream of flying through the sky like an eagle and feeling so free. There is no feeling better except maybe good sex.

Even thouhg I also like planes being only 15 I do think its a bit weird...but Im still more of a car fanatic than a plane fanatic and I hide my "knowledge" well (mainly cos I dont have any ;) ) 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back