The next Lucky13 sig...???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry Marcel...:oops: completely forgot about this one! :oops: Outstanding work mate, you've outdone yourself...! :notworthy:

Both are excellent... :thumbright:

No prob, just fooling a little with you Lucky :lol: Thanks

Great work Marcel, perhaps a litle cluttered though?
Yep, but Luck explicitly requested those 2 pics merged and the customer is king ;)
Maybe better with a few SBD's deleted?

Attachments

• Lucky4b.jpg
    Lucky4b.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Lucky4s.jpg
    Lucky4s.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 124
No.no it doesn't.But the general layout should be changed I thought. Put the Wildcat on left side and add some sky there to the background moved right.In this way the dive bomber can be seen as well.

Once again all you Masters Of Siggys....I'd like to apologize for keeping asking for new siggys everynow and then, but to my defence....I DO enjoy watching you create your masterpieces! :notworthy:

Once again all you Masters Of Siggys....I'd like to apologize for keeping asking for new siggys everynow and then, but to my defence....I DO enjoy watching you create your masterpieces! :notworthy:

Don't appologise. If I didn't like it, I would just ignore it. But it's nice if you use them from time to time ;)

Ok maybe somethinh like this...?

Attachments

• Jan-new-wildcat-big.gif
    Jan-new-wildcat-big.gif
    136.5 KB · Views: 136
  • Jan-new-wildcat.gif
    Jan-new-wildcat.gif
    57 KB · Views: 133
  • Jan new6a.png
    Jan new6a.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
In this way?

Attachments

• Jan new6b.png
    Jan new6b.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Jan new6c.png
    Jan new6c.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Jan new7a.png
    Jan new7a.png
    64 KB · Views: 142
  • Jan new7b.png
    Jan new7b.png
    64 KB · Views: 112
Hum... to tell the truth it is very difficult to get the saturation down because when the wing looks good the rest of the Wildcat is becoming much more darker and all details on this appear invisible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back