The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear skies this evening will become overcast overnight. Low 33F. Winds light and variable.

Going up to 52F tomorrow.

TO

My local airport...

2007.11.11 2147 UTC
Wind from the NE (050 degrees) at 5 MPH (4 KT)
Visibility 50 mile(s)
Sky conditions mostly clear
Temperature 71 F (22 C)
Dew Point 17 F (-8 C)
Relative Humidity 12%
Pressure (altimeter) 29.83 in. Hg (1010 hPa)

Tomorrow it might snow!!!!

Snowed a bit today but it didn't lie - really looking forward to some skiing before Christmas if there is enough snow. Tomorrow it will rain again and warm up a bit but hopefully it will continue to snow on the hills (I NEED TO SKI NOW!! - won't ski until 2009 if I don't ski now)...

No one's posted here in awhile. Today (12.11.07) in Virginia Beach, VA
the temp (at 1255) is 53 degrees F, the sky is overcast, slight chance of
rain, no wind.

Charles

more pics Chris from your little Bayern Haus and area

25F still and ice fog, looks like a 1/2 inch of snow the ice fog is thick my 1-ton Chevy out front of the house remains sullen with a light dusty of frost over the whole top and the many tarps over the engine and pump units.

hey bud can you bag me one of your local Bierdeckels ??

E ♫ Weihnacht Musik is playing in the background and I am about ready to gulp down another piece of mein Fraus Stollen . . . . . . yummie !

Hanover Virginia: Overcast, mid 50s = perfect fishing weather (and the fish are biting well for mid-December).

Yeah same deal here Heinz, we've been getting stuff all rain, full stop...today we got dumped on, heavy rain lightning and thunder, most rain for a December day in 24 years.

Overcast. Sprinkles or flurries possible. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.

Marine: NE WINDS 15 TO 20 KT...BECOMING E. SEAS 2 TO 4 FT... BUILDING TO 4 TO 7 FT - SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY

Ain't gonna have a white Christmas either :(

TO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back