The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A scale reference would help. The mesh seems too coarse for any kind of useful filter. I thought of a cage to stuff your homing pigeons in.

Last edited:
It is something not normally seen by the crew or passengers, but may indirectly be used by them. It may have been seen by the servicing people.

Dimensions were four posts above.
"It is something not normally seen by the crew or passengers, but may indirectly be used by them. It may have been seen by the servicing people."

I was thinking more Width X Height X Length dimensions (inches or mm). It's hard to tell if the object is the size of an O2 bottle or much smaller --- from your photos.

Thanks!

Due to lack of response, the aircraft is shown @ post 59 of Thread: Pics of Aircraft in odd places.
The reason I souvenired these items is because the funnel is heavy stainless steel and will not blow off when pouring in the wind, while the stainless cage was used for washing fired cartridge brass in the dishwasher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back