This Electric car i would like to have.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Snautzer01

Honourably banned
Mar 26, 2007
Paris-Rhône the Baby-Rhône

The company produced only electric cars. The first three-wheeler, the Paris-Rhône VPR, was presented to the public in the spring of 1941

1708079906876.png

1. Paris-Rhône - Wikipedia
  2. press release photographs rare pictures - 3 WHEELED CAR PARIS RHONE | eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thats a Bat mobile washed with Bruces his jockstraps.
Mine is made in occuppied France with to leafs a croissant and 2 coffee.

And it does look to me like a hot rod.
It must have been the first low rider electric.

Old American cars were tanks. They were unsafe because of no seatbelts and sometimes weak brakes. The wrecks I've seen and been in were survivable and would have had minor injuries with seatbelts. Impacts at high speeds ejected people through the windshield or impaled them on the steering wheel shaft.

Old American cars were tanks. They were unsafe because of no seatbelts and sometimes weak brakes. The wrecks I've seen and been in were survivable and would have had minor injuries with seatbelts. Impacts at high speeds ejected people through the windshield or impaled them on the steering wheel shaft.

Agreed: I have owned a few early '60s tanks. They broke necks; they threw their drivers through the screen. Many others were impaled on the steering column. The accidents that killed the likes of Albert Camus, Bonar Colleano and Jayne Mansfield would have been survivable in most modern cars. I still love the old stuff despite all that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back