U.S. BOMBS FOR AIRCRAFT MANUAL

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you gentlemen. I've received so many manuals from the site, it's great to return the favor when I can. I wish I had learned how to split files yesterday as this was too large to download here. It's the latest version(I have) superseding the above version. I've just learned how to split files so I hope this works....

Attachments

• Bombs for Aircraft Pt.1.pdf
    15.9 MB · Views: 357
  • Bombs for Airfcraft Pt.2.pdf
    11.8 MB · Views: 380
Searching in Google and Wikipedia images and types of bombs used in bombers WWII (in particular for my B-25G in process, and know about which colors to use) ... I happened to look in our forum and I found the 3 files that you share here, Geo.
I already have them on my PC. Very interesting information.
Your files plus some images that I found on the network, will be useful for future consultations.
A hug and thanks for sharing.

Saludos :thumbup:

Thank you gentlemen. I've received so many manuals from the site, it's great to return the favor when I can. I wish I had learned how to split files yesterday as this was too large to download here. It's the latest version(I have) superseding the above version. I've just learned how to split files so I hope this works....

I had the first version but not this later one, many thanks for both.

Both parts of your split file open and save so congratulations on your new skill. I will need to learn it sooner or later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back