Were you ever in the Armed Forces

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

RN all the way lads.
Both my grandfathers were in the Navy, although one was a hush hush.
One of my uncles is training officers at sandhurst, i think he is still a major. Another used to be a real Marine but now works in the aviation industry.
I'm the first of my generation in the family to get a real job and the only one i believe bar my brother with any interest in the armed forces.

And if the title of the thread reads, "Were YOU ever in the Armed Forces", why would u think that ur post has any relevance whatsoever????

We are all gracious that ur family members have taken it upon themselves to put their lives on the line and sacrifice their lives for their country....

But wtf are u implying about the whole "get a real job" crap??? My military stint was the greatest job I ever had, and it cant get anymore real than having people shoot at u....

hole in the ground said:
RN all the way lads.
Both my grandfathers were in the Navy, although one was a hush hush.
One of my uncles is training officers at sandhurst, i think he is still a major. Another used to be a real Marine but now works in the aviation industry.
I'm the first of my generation in the family to get a real job and the only one i believe bar my brother with any interest in the armed forces.

My uncle flew in B-29s....My brother was in Vietnam.......My Grandfather was a general........

On this thread it means squat!

Ask one of your troops serving in Iraq or Afghanistan if they have a real job!!!!

woah there boy.
I was implying that i had a real job in the armed forces.
All the rest of my cousins have part time work doing odd jobs.
calm down there.

Sorry to cause such an outburst. Any offensive statements should be pointed out and will be removed.

hole in the ground said:
woah there boy.
I was implying that i had a real job in the armed forces.
All the rest of my cousins have part time work doing odd jobs.
calm down there.

Sorry to cause such an outburst. Any offensive statements should be pointed out and will be removed.
No sweat!

Nonskimmer said:
Another navy dude. Cool. :cool:

Yep!!!!

ad2.gif

hole in the ground said:
Yes unrotunately im a skimmer. Sorry to disapoint.
Hey, no worries. I was one for 14 years, before I went insane. ;)

hole in the ground said:
BTW hows the subs, still got "pizza sized" holes in? :lol:
Fortunately, no. As I'm sure you're aware though, the media has an annoying tendency to blow things out of proportion. :rolleyes:

lol yeah
[off topic coment coming up...... look here it is]
does anyone know how big
'pizza sized' actualy is?
Im guessing the same size as a length of string

It was more of a small pizza. About the size of a dessert plate. ;)
And it wasn't even in the pressure hull, just the casing, and was easily repaired. It didn't effect watertight integrity one bit.

lesofprimus said:
Yea whats funny about that Adler is that we SEALs, and Navy-Men worldwide, sh*t out Army guys right after we jerk off our Marine.... Then, of course, we have to wipe our Air Force and flush the whole gimmick down the Coast Guard....

:lol:

Thats funny. The old rivalries are fun. The great thing is in the end we are all on the same side and kick *** together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back