What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgetting to charge my iPod, forcing me to listen to the boring drones of a retarded 12 year old talking to the bus driver like hes some sort of god...oh joy.

The term paper, US History class (I swear, my teacher is insane. ), some jerks in my art class, most of the people at school, somoene who keeps getting pissed at me for no reason at all (really long story. =x ), random phone calls, my stuff on backorder, some stupid chick in my chem class who never does any work and leeches off me, the people on my bus, the township police, the school administrators, and I think that's it. :lol: It's been a relatively -good- day.

I'll make it a point to show up on spring break and whenever I don't have homework. =P I feel bad leaving for about 494905709275 years.

Speaking of which, school has been annoying me. :lol:

Stupid skiers/snowboarders who don't understand that they can not enter the main chalet with their skis/snowboard.

Jackasses... They pay around $600 for a snowboard and $200 for a season ticket and they don't even bother to spend $20 to buy a padlock to lock their stuff on a rack outside of the chalet... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back