What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not cost so much to go to US and survive for a while.

I will be glad to join in on that trip les, it looks just a bit boring with so few people. Is that the only girls on the boat? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noooooo, the fish sounds great, but I would surly do with more girls and beer, looks like you only had two girls and two beers.:lol: :lol:

You should not have time to get bored.:lol: :lol:

Now where is the girls les? LOL I hate drunk @sholes at a party. I love the red meat part, oh yes that really sounds great. We call that a Braai, but you call it BBQ, but a braai is where a lot of friends gather and have fun around the fire and listen to nice music. That is what we call a party not a house party that is something different or a birthday party.

Well my friends chick pissing me off and justcausing that the evening sucked, a anti-social person and just want to do what she want and when he got pissed off it got even worse. :evil: That is why you do not take them to bars.

You should have thrown a stool at her.

Nothing, in fact ... something good has already happened. But I can't be bothered to go to the "What cheered you up...?" thread.

plan D I am the son of a b*tch who gave her a lift to my friends house and that is what the little b*tch does, I told my friend that he should let me know when me and he go out for a drink and chat and meantime enjoy her boring conversation and bullsh*t. I know her and this is what she does.

Why are there people who love to f*ck up a good mood? Just thinking of it I get pissed off again.

gosh you guys whine like a mule .........

picking up one of my cycling buddies off the ground after a hit and run by an old tart, honking as she went passed him.....hit a bloody frickin run you ***** cause when I find you I'm gonna tear your lungs out........

my friend doesn't have a clue what happened cannot remember anything, tore his right shoulder muscles and most likely talking with paramedics has a severe concusion w. memory loss

what a great way to start out a Tuesday ..........

wheres that ***** ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back