What Annoyed You Today? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know Erich, but he cause a a whole wipe by the stuff he say and do and then makes it so that everyone feel uneasy.

My dad making it my worst birthday ever, but I would like to say F everyone who made it that way, but I still love my dad.

Going to sleep at 5 in the morning and having to get back up 30 minutes later to get ready for school. And especially if you have to repeat the process over for several days.

I'm basically running on energy drinks right now. WWWWWOOOOOOO!!!!

The fact that I can not enjoy my birthday with my father, because we do not get along very well and I feel more for him than for myself.

Really sorry to hear that Henk I had some ups and downs with my old man infact both myself and my brother were kicked out of the house when I was 17 and it took years for us to get back on resonably friendly terms.
But if I was nearby I'd buy you a pint and a iced bun with a candle on it

elmilitaro..... why are you coming in at 0500 ? Especially on a school night.

We did that in the Navy (right Joe ?), hit the beach at 1600, drink and fuss
all night, come in at 0500, and be ready for quarters at 7:30. Then do it
again the next night (funds permitting, of course). Right Joe ???

Charles

About 10 days ago a spider came and began making a web that covered my entire window. So since then, I've been watching it expand the web and feeding off any incests that got too close. One one occasion a Bee got caught up, but after a bit of a struggle, fought it's way loose which was rather interesting to watch. Big rain storm last night though, and I woke up in the morning and both it and the web were gone. Shame, as it was about the nearest I had to a pet. Also, my little sister is ill in hospital but I can't get up to visit as the clutch has gone on the car, which no one seems willing to hlep me with. Oh, and I only got 3 hours sleep last night

That sucks...
Got maths exam on monday Quadratics.. ahhhhh
Hate maths having to study heaps to get it right.
Hate studying on subjects i don't like.. oh well thats life

Not for me Heinz its always been a roller coaster, just found out I've succeeded in getting a tech support roll I applied for so another £8000 a year in the pay packet (great) on the other hand, I wont get released from my current posting for at least 4 months (bummer).

c'mon gents keep an upper good lip !

my sewer woes continue with so-called people of authority turning the other cheek. unfortunate for me now the DEQ is involved

oh well what other better way on a beautiful comfy Thursday mornin. hey I've got the 364th fg book in my hands and I am helping dragondog with his incredible book on the 355th fg in a small way.

thumbs up

c'mon gents keep an upper good lip !

My upper lip is fine Erich, being British we are noted for our stiff upper lips unfortunately my lower one is flabby as hell.
Glad your enjoying your work with D after all the help you have given the guys on here (including me) I'm sure D is finding you a real gold mine of info.

I have summed up my day's annoyance in a single picture:

annoying.jpg

ah damn man,

I can relate had to play a Vai piece today. It was on debut didnt quite pull it off :(

Also losing sleep lately :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back