What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

More like upset me and I cannot express the words that exploded when I trapped my finger in the patio sliding door cutting the nail under the cuticle and it hurt like hell. That was some 3 hours ago and it's throbbing viciously now.........
crying-022.gif

Last edited:
Cold water, or ice cubes in a cloth, Vic - that oughta remove the worst pain and swelling.
Hope your finger gets well soon. *pat pat pat*

Accidentally biting my own finger, while munching a salad leaf. Ouch!
:D

OK, just how do you bite your own finger while eating salad? I've tried to picture it in my mind but just can't figure it out. Do they have forks in Europe;) Or were you just craving some protein with your salad?

OK, just how do you bite your own finger while eating salad? I've tried to picture it in my mind but just can't figure it out. Do they have forks in Europe;) Or were you just craving some protein with your salad?

lol okay here goes:
I was preparing a couple of sandwiches - y'know, baguettes, cheese, ham, tomato slices, cucumber slices and salad leaves all made ready and put on a plate for assembling on the baguettes, when I took half a leaf of salad and started eating it - and promptly bit my own finger. Yelp! :D
A quick survey on FB showed me that I'm not alone in performing this particular "stunt", several of my female friends has done this too - so at least I'm not alone. :lol:

Ah, now I understand! Female bites finger - lettuce leaf mistaken for long finger nail ?!!
I'm heading for the door ......... again !!

Cold water, or ice cubes in a cloth, Vic - that oughta remove the worst pain and swelling.
Hope your finger gets well soon. *pat pat pat*

Cold water, ice cubes in a glass, with some bourbon added does a much better job!

Yikes Vic, that made my cheeks pucker.

Did both folks, thanks. Left hand held the iced Bacardi while right with injured index finger was wrapped in ice pack. As for said finger, still hot and swollen but throbbing has eased thanks to tonight's helping of the hard stuff.

Not my week though, snapped the pilots canopy on the Roc in half today. Have glued it and will let it set completely over the next couple of days then see if I can sand it clear again. But have also sent email to CMK kits hoping to get replacement.

I must have dreamt about getting hit by a bus or a train in my sleep last night! Woke up this morning with a sore neck, shoulders, back, and throbbing left foot!!! What the heck?

I must have dreamt about getting hit by a bus or a train in my sleep last night! Woke up this morning with a sore neck, shoulders, back, and throbbing left foot!!! What the heck?

Well- ever dreamt that you got attacked by a huge rabid dog? :shock:
I did, and halfway sleeping, half awake, I tossed the sheets over the head of the dream dog and kicked with one leg as hard as I could - at the dream dog - only to wake up mid-air, and hitting the floor hard. Oof!
I had kicked so hard that I fell out of bed! :shock:
The one good thing here?
At least I didn't kick the wall hard! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back