What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

After sending it off to be checked I reinstalled a control PC to a hydrostatic tester yesterday and it wouldn't work...finally got it to work after an hour of stuffing around and the screen went balls up! called it a day as the problem has occurred before.....read my notes from last saga and back to it today, got it worked out only to find the internal battery is now flat, so it changes the screen settings once you turn it off, you have to turn it off to restart....once you do this your back to square one again....so it won't work...off to buy a battery now.... back to it tomorrow.

Ex-wife. *@^$!!$#*!!!
And Lolo Jones, the "virgin" olympic competitor, came in 4th yesterday, complaining this morning that everyone is mean to her!

Last edited:
Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, Steve Wilkos, et-all ... They all exploit the ignorant and uneducated to "entertain" the masses.
(dang, I need to get out more, I'm getting..., "Hey, you kids!, Get off my lawn!!",...crotchety!)

I bought and watched Kiara the Brave from Netflix, unknown to me that it was a cheap ripoff of the Blockbuster Brave. The story wasn't even about Kiara, it was about some boy named Super Cloud who can hork up crystals and burp lightning but the dreamzonians of their world dream zone are just Humans with magic and the planets are alive and call each other names and there is a boy who randomly pops up to make stale pop culture references. The movie is the worst I've seen in years.

I bought and watched Kiara the Brave from Netflix, unknown to me that it was a cheap ripoff of the Blockbuster Brave. The story wasn't even about Kiara, it was about some boy named Super Cloud who can hork up crystals and burp lightning but the dreamzonians of their world dream zone are just Humans with magic and the planets are alive and call each other names and there is a boy who randomly pops up to make stale pop culture references. The movie is the worst I've seen in years.

Hahahaha. I have heard about that one, a local paper Newsday actually did an article on this not long ago. Here are a few more that I found at my local library:

"Tappy Toes" featuring a tap dancing cartoon penguin on the cover, an obvious rip-off of "Happy Feet"
"Chop Kick Panda" featuring a cartoon panda in karate pose on the cover, an obvious rip-off of "Kung-Fu Panda"
"Cars Life 2" featuring cartoon cars on the cover, an obvious rip-off of "Cars" and/or "Cars 2"

Believe it or not, these movies really exist! (I have pictures!) Check them out...or rather avoid them like the plague!

Idiots in fast food drive thru's during lunch hour. There are 50 cars behind you and you have to ask a hundred flippen questions on what's on this, what's on that. Then you have to say ummmm, about a million times. Then they sit in line behind the idiot in front of them, and instead of getting your money or credit card ready you wait until you are at the window. After paying you have to pull just far enough forward so I cannot reach the pay window, while you inspect your whole flippen order!!! Get out of the way moron!!!!

Last edited:
The world and systems in place.
How can the big companies and government offices sh!t down your throat and find a law to protect themselves against any liability?
I swear to God we're reliving the Victorian age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back