What cheered you up today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep ban the cell phones while driving. Ever see what a bicycle shoe with cleats can do to a drivers side door ? kinda ugly I can tell you :lol:

I agree with Mr. Primus.

The funny thing about mobile phones is the vast majority of the defectives which buy them and use them as if it was a mandatory thing is they completely fail to notice that mobile phones -just like cars- are some of the main degraders of the quality of life.

Apparently it´s pretty much the same phenomena taking place everywhere. I´ve been to some places in this city where usage of mobile phones is flatly banned.

Most people in eastern europe are head over heels about mobile phones. It´s understandable though; unlike the people in Mexico, the USA and western europe, the people of those countries can still be considered "new" in the business of buying and using mobiles.

To them eastern europeans I say WELCOME TO CONSUMER´S HELL. Enjoy and smile while it lasts.

I´ve come to hate those devices; when i got hired to come down here to work, they gave me one of those silly pieces of junk. What do I do? It´s always turned off; in fact I have not seen it in a good while.

Whenever they ask where "my mobile" is, I say "Look, it´s either you find me the old way, by calling my home number or by speaking face to face with me in working hours, or you do not find me at all."

When I retire, at age 25, I will move to a distant island, where there are no cars, no mobile phones...ahhhh!!!!! Still a few years left for that to happen though.

Shooting is comming together. Shot a 98 at 50 meters which is the best that I have for a long time.

Attached is the sighter as the card had to be handed in. These 10 shots would have scored 97.

Attachments

• 50M Target 060529.jpg
    50M Target 060529.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 68
not bad apart from the one stray shot..........

what cheered me up? shooting a Magpie yesterday and spending a few hours driving, and buying the new caravan...........

Today I bought two nice plastic model kits in a sale. 1 Euro each!
One is USAF F-86 Sabre jet from the Korean Air War
e089%20f86.jpg

and the second one is a British modern jet Tornado
A22353-ES8-ESFN013W.jpg

I'm going to start the building tomorrow! :D

lesofprimus said:
What scale are they Pisis???
1/144... :rolleyes: But better then nothing...
And the Sbare is F-86, for the record...

Today I bought a nice - and cheap as well - pair of this Chav shoes...

Attachments

• boty.jpg
    boty.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back