What cheered you up today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 posts ? you've got to be kidding.

let's see, worked my little white butt off today even with out wearing my fur lined speedo. It's in the wash ;)

Dear God!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Cnx for weather 2nd day straight - almost like a mini vacation!

I don't know, only about 20 per day. Alot more ,but I get about 3 classes to type. and that makes about 2 hours.

I found my 'Things not to say to a police officer' shirt. I love this thing.

Osgood - Schlatter. When I was a kid, it was called growing pangs. You know, those knots that can develop just below your patella as a growing kid. For some, they ache. For others they hurt like hell.

Well with modern medicine and doting mommies, it now has a multi-syllable medical term. We almost spent $500 out of our pocket in an MRI. But I convinced said mommie to wait until we saw the Orthopedist. Supposedly it goes away as the growth plates in his bones close up with age.

Won several watches on e-bids. Very cheaply. Gonna restore them and sell with some profit! :)

Attachments

• primky_gold_17jewels.jpg
    primky_gold_17jewels.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 61
  • PICT0049.JPG
    PICT0049.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 58
  • PICT0050.JPG
    PICT0050.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 63
  • PICT0051.JPG
    PICT0051.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 61
Those are nice, we have alot scattered around here.
I impressed some kindergartners opening a jar....I don't think that's very exciting, but hey, they enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back