What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

T minus 30 days…

(We have a lil house rented near this location. If you look to the left you can see Neuschwanstein Castle)

IMG_4016.jpeg

Man. Utd. 4-2 Coventry penalty shootout win in the FA Cup semi-final today. Of course, it should never go to penalties when you're 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go ......... It's never dull being a United fan....... :)

I ordered a Black & Decker four slice toaster through Amazon. Poorly made. Can't turn it off once I wind the timer, short of pulling the plug. Steam erupts from it when toasting (white smoke). Trips the circuit breakers. It does toast 4 slices. I put in two slices, wait 'til they are done, put in the remaining 2 slices 'cause it only holds two.
Made in China.

I ordered a Black & Decker four slice toaster through Amazon. Poorly made. Can't turn it off once I wind the timer, short of pulling the plug. Steam erupts from it when toasting (white smoke). Trips the circuit breakers. It does toast 4 slices. I put in two slices, wait 'til they are done, put in the remaining 2 slices 'cause it only holds two.
Made in China.
Complaints,,,,, Complaints....

It toasts 4 sides at once doesn't it???

360_F_60857956_oESTIHzKyLF3WNhIWqICICKuM0wYSRb7.jpg

toasts the inside only, lower each door correctly and the bread will slide out and invert itself. Close door/s to toast other side.
Amount of toasting (level of Brown) depends on sense of smell and quick hands.

My Grandparents used such a contraption in the 1950s when I was a kid.
But yes, in the 2020s they are guilty of false advertising.

Complaints,,,,, Complaints....

It toasts 4 sides at once doesn't it???

View attachment 775274
toasts the inside only, lower each door correctly and the bread will slide out and invert itself. Close door/s to toast other side.
Amount of toasting (level of Brown) depends on sense of smell and quick hands.

My Grandparents used such a contraption in the 1950s when I was a kid.
But yes, in the 2020s they are guilty of false advertising.
My house still has an outlet in the dining room floor so you could plug that thing in right at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back