Working on a Stuka.........

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, I painted it last week and it turned out Really Crappy! I'll be repainting it soon, but with the warmer weather, it looks like I'll be spending some time on my '69 Camaro (and it's not a model!).

I'll keep ya posted.

tom

with the warmer weather, it looks like I'll be spending some time on my '69 Camaro (and it's not a model!).
tom

There's nothing like a "muscle car"! I think kids today are getting cheated. There aren't many machines like this around that a young motorhead can afford that he (or she) can learn mechanics on. I'm glad I was of age in the sixties but I never had a set of wheels as nice as your "69", and that's a fact.

That's one beautiful car Tom! They definitely do not make cars like this anymore! I have to admit though, I'm more of a MOPAR fan myself.....

Like this one, my dream Mopar machine. In black!

charger-69.jpg

And of course it has one of these under its bonnet/hood.

sb_lg_426hemi2-lg.jpg

The Elephant, 426 Hemi!

Well, guys, after a LONG summer of doing everything BUT modeling, I've finally seen fit to finish the Stuka. Or maybe the Nashorn. But then again I'd like to finish the '69 Camaro I'm modeling after my car. Oops, I forgot that I picked up a Hood model a while back.........

I'd better start with the Stuka!

tom

Well, I finally finished the Stuka. It really didn't turn out that well, but it's done. BTW, we had another bout of wet basement a couple of weeks ago during an anomalous January thaw and thunderstorm.

Attachments

• DSC00367 copy.JPG
    DSC00367 copy.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC00371 copy.JPG
    DSC00371 copy.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC00372 copy.JPG
    DSC00372 copy.JPG
    302.8 KB · Views: 113
You might be able to mae one if you have any extra pitot tube and antennas from other models left.

Yup. But we both know that as soon as I make one, the original one will show up!

:lol:

tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back