**** DONE: GB-57 1/48 RAF P-51B - WW2 Foreign Service

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Do you mean a separate thread in the Painting Questions, Tutorials and Guidebooks section?
Yes that would work, some place where it's more accessible for future projects and folks not watching this thread, two or three gb's down the road someone wants to try it and can't remember where it was at…..

Looking great. But why the Dark Green/Dark Earth on tops? IMHO it should be the The Ocean Grey/Dark Green and the Medium Sea Grey on undersides. The yellow could be at the bottom as well. But I bet the MSG though.
Me thinks I have made big mistake! Irreparable.

I agree with Wojtek regarding the colours and, although possible, it's unlikely that the underside would be yellow.
It's very probable that the colour scheme was the "standard" pattern of the period - Dark Green, Ocean grey and Medium Sea Grey.

I agree with Wojtek regarding the colours and, although possible, it's unlikely that the underside would be yellow.
It's very probable that the colour scheme was the "standard" pattern of the period - Dark Green, Ocean grey and Medium Sea Grey.
I been experiencing LBS and with that comes the shakes and a little anxiety. So I'm going to take a deep breath, calm my old self and see if I can in fact, repaint. Trouble is I couldn't sleep last night and put the decals down. Wasted the serial, damn.
Or maybe, I dunno. Be lucky if this works.

I really don't know the reason for the Low Blood Sugar levels. But it does only happen to diabetics!

Well the the real work begins. The Medium Sea Grey is applied to the underside.
I just put blue tac in the wheel wells to hold the gear doors on and the tops of the flaps stuck on tap.
I will mask the bottom and paint the Ocean Grey next. I'll work the decals out!!!!!
57-2-71.jpg

really don't know the reason for the Low Blood Sugar levels.

Causes of Low Blood Sugar

There are many reasons why you may have low blood sugar, including:

• Taking too much insulin.
  • Not eating enough carbs for how much insulin you take.
  • Timing of when you take your insulin.
  • The amount and timing of physical activity.
  • Drinking alcohol.
  • How much fat, protein, and fiber are in your meal.
  • Hot and humid weather.
  • Unexpected changes in your schedule.
  • Spending time at a high altitude.
  • Going through puberty.
  • Menstruation.

Guess the last 2 is " it "

Causes of Low Blood Sugar

There are many reasons why you may have low blood sugar, including:

• Taking too much insulin.
  • Not eating enough carbs for how much insulin you take.
  • Timing of when you take your insulin.
  • The amount and timing of physical activity.
  • Drinking alcohol.
  • How much fat, protein, and fiber are in your meal.
  • Hot and humid weather.
  • Unexpected changes in your schedule.
  • Spending time at a high altitude.
  • Going through puberty.
  • Menstruation.

Guess the last 2/URL]
No, the last 2 arrrr not IT!
Perhaps 2, 4, 6 & 7.
Its the first time it's happened..
Hope the last.

I really don't know the reason for the Low Blood Sugar levels. But it does only happen to diabetics!

Well the the real work begins. The Medium Sea Grey is applied to the underside.
I just put blue tac in the wheel wells to hold the gear doors on and the tops of the flaps stuck on tap.
I will mask the bottom and paint the Ocean Grey next. I'll work the decals out!!!!!
View attachment 713584

It could be the light trick at your workshop but the MSG looks too greenish. It looks like the Sky S type rather . IMHO the MSG should be the FS 36270 aproximately.

RAF  late colour set.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back